*Note: This recipe has been stamped with the Slhuang Seal of Approval. BOOYAH.
Hm, I feel like I need to come up with more creative post titles, but never mind. . . this is probably the easiest recipe I’ve posted here. I’m kinda hesitating posting it because it’s so easy to do it’ll make me look duh. But whatever, it’s so effing delicious there is no excuse to not make it. (I’m looking at yew, slhuang!)
– 1 avocado, mushed-up
– 1/2 lime, juiced
– 3 cherry tomatoes, diced
– a small handful of cilantro, diced
– scallions (as much as you like), sliced
– 1 egg
– salt and pepper
1. Mix everything except the egg up. Divide guac into two piles.
2. Put a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When pan is hot, crack the egg and immediately turn heat down to low.
3. Season egg with salt and pepper. Snack on one guac pile while you wait for the egg to cook. I like my yolk runny. . . which means by the time I finish the guac pile I set aside, the egg’s usually good to go.
Yea. . . this was scarfed down in a very unladylike manner. And since it’s a cloudy Sunday afternoon, I am curling up on the couch with a well-loved Pratchett book and a mug of Chai tea and dozing off. . . hope you guys are having a good weekend!